Alcalink offers you different Prestashop Packs so you can choose the one that best suits the needs of the project. These packs are the basis for any business model (B2B, B2C, Dropshipping, Synchronization with Marketplaces, …).
The packs include the development of the Prestashop template of your choice and the installation of the modules that your business requires. The goal is to make your online store attractive and easy to use, creating a positive user experience.
At any time, needs may arise that require additional modules. You may want to change your business strategy, settle in different marketplaces or use dropshipping. We will take care of introducing all the necessary changes as your project progresses and grows.
- We recommend VPS Cloud for e-commerce with Prestashop because it allows hosting on a dedicated server with its own Spanish IP and memory hosted in its own space, avoiding the inconvenience of a shared server.
- We carry out a web design and programming that is accessible and adaptable to any last generation computer and device, Smartphone and Tablet to guarantee access and correct visualization to Internet users.
- We adapt the appearance of your online store to the corporate image of your company, facilitating the choice of responsive design and respecting corporate colors and fonts.
- Prestashop offers you multiple options and modules that we will configure to obtain an intuitive and accessible e-commerce. In the absence of the necessary module for the requested function, we will carry out the development completely tailored.
- We will pay special attention to the form of communication with potential customers of the online store so that they are informed at all times of the news. In addition, we will facilitate that they themselves can share the information to reach a larger target audience.
- We will configure all the payment modules included in Prestashop, such as Cash on Delivery, Transfer and PayPal; and we will also install and configure those not included, such as Card Payment (POS), which are considered of vital importance.
- We will synchronize the transport agencies with which you work, paying special attention to the geographical areas where you want to sell your product to integrate the most profitable agency according to each case.
- You will have the opportunity to manage a blog integrated with Prestashop where you can publish content of special interest to the target audience that will improve the SEO positioning of e-commerce.
- We develop your e-commerce based on the installation of the PrestaShop CMS, which is a very powerful platform and specially optimized to achieve a good web positioning in Google.
- We will attend the metrics in different search engines by registering and integrating into the appropriate Google platforms (Analytics, Search Console and Maps) with which to measure the traffic to your online store.
- We will adapt your e-commerce to the legal regulations in force in the countries and markets to which it is addressed. We will pay special attention to LOPD, cookies and regulations for digital commerce.
- Our development department will answer your questions and give you the appropriate training so that you can manage the PrestaShop Backoffice at all times in an agile and efficient way.